Report: Apple interested in Twitter investment
Apple may be interested in a stake in Twitter.
According to The New York Times, Apple has talked with Twitter recently about making a strategic investment.
The company has reportedly considered an investment in the hundreds of millions of dollars. That could value Twitter at more than $10 billion, considerably more than its $8.5 billion valuation last year.
Apple is not a big player in social networking, and as we all know, social media is increasingly influencing how people spend their time and money.
apple, twitter, social media, internet, business
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 19 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins 35 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2 29 min ago
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win 23 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos