LinkedIn teams up with AARP
Mountain View-based LinkedIn is teaming up with AARP to help older Americans who are out of work.
The new digital project is called Work Reimagined and it provides older job hunters with advice and connects them to current job openings.
The unemployment rate is lower among Americans over 50, but once they are unemployed they are out of work longer than their younger counterparts.
linkedin, jobs, seniors, business
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California 31 min ago
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport 22 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch