Thousands of Hostess workers on strike around U.S.
There are picket lines this morning at Hostess plants nationwide, including one in Oakland.
Thousands of bakery workers are on strike right now three days after the company imposed a contract that would cut wages by 8 percent.
Workers at the Colombo Bakery in Oakland and a Hostess plant in Sacramento are among those who walked off the job. Hostess says products are still being made and shipped at least for now. Hostess filed for bankruptcy in January.
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 28 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 17 min ago
- Report indicates Mission Bay fire was accidental
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications 32 min ago
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos