Firm: Apple stores earn most per square foot
Apple stores are apparently, earning a lot more money per square foot than the world's premier diamond jeweler.
In its latest research consulting firm Retail Sails breaks down which stores make the most money per square foot. Michael Kors comes in number five, Coach at number four, Lululemon Athletica is number three and number two is Tiffany's. Apple stores takes home the gold at number one with just over $6,000 in sales per square foot, that's more double what Tiffany's makes.
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached 17 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 1 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos