Shoppers already lined up for Black Friday deals
EL CAJON, Calif. (KGO) -- Black Friday is more than a week away. But, believe it or not, some people are already lined up outside stores.
Rhiannon Buckingham and Alicia Gomez are making sure they don't miss out. They're the first in line at a Best Buy in El Cajon, in San Diego County. The store manager say it's the earliest they've seen a line start to form.
Black Friday saw record sales last year. The National Retail Federation says the average shopper spent nearly $400.
black friday, thanksgiving, shopping, best buy, business
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 33
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101 46 min ago
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest 23 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Counties tell Brown they need money for his law 50 min ago
- California regulators propose coyote-killing ban 11 min ago
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...