Frito Lay to release new caffeinated Cracker Jack
A caffeine controversy is brewing with a familiar product favored by children.
The maker of Cracker Jack says it will release an adult version of the snack with caffeine baked in. It's called "Cracker Jack'd" and it's scheduled to hit stores early next year.
Frito Lay, which makes Cracker Jack'd, says the product line will not be marketed to children. It says the package design will be "wholly different" from Cracker Jack.
food, children, business
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine 35 min ago
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs 52 min ago
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos