Apple's new campus faces construction delay
CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- Construction work of Apple's futuristic campus in Cupertino may be delayed for as many as two years.
The company revised its plans for the spaceship-like headquarters. Officials in Cupertino may not be able to complete an environmental study until June of next year. That means the campus may not be ready until 2016. You may remember the original plans were submitted to the city by Steve Jobs in June 2011, just four months before his death.
apple, steve jobs, cupertino, business
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Oakland boys' choir to sing for Mandela...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos