Starbucks now offering $7 cup of coffee
Some consider it extravagant to have a $3 latte every morning, but what about a $7 cup of Joe?
Coffee giant Starbucks has come out with its priciest cup of coffee yet. It's offering a rare, Costa Rican variety called "Geisha." A 12-ounce cup of the brew costs $6. A 16-ounce "Grande" goes for $7.
Starbucks says it's catering to a growing number of customers who want a superior bean.
starbucks, food, coffee, business
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers 56 min ago
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission
- Overnight stays come to Winchester Mystery House
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Uber insurance policy; BottleRock lineup
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Search for lost jet expands amid signs it...
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos