Starbucks now offering $7 cup of coffee
Some consider it extravagant to have a $3 latte every morning, but what about a $7 cup of Joe?
Coffee giant Starbucks has come out with its priciest cup of coffee yet. It's offering a rare, Costa Rican variety called "Geisha." A 12-ounce cup of the brew costs $6. A 16-ounce "Grande" goes for $7.
Starbucks says it's catering to a growing number of customers who want a superior bean.
starbucks, food, coffee, business
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Bay Area man arrested for killing relatives abroad
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend
- Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Teen remembered 19 years after unsolved murder
- Clayton resident ID'd as bicyclist killed in SF
- Top 10 items found during 2012 coastal cleanup
- Get Free Stuff: Coffee; Shampoo
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Unsolved murder vigil; Oakland shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 8 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
9 min ago