Starbucks now offering $7 cup of coffee
Some consider it extravagant to have a $3 latte every morning, but what about a $7 cup of Joe?
Coffee giant Starbucks has come out with its priciest cup of coffee yet. It's offering a rare, Costa Rican variety called "Geisha." A 12-ounce cup of the brew costs $6. A 16-ounce "Grande" goes for $7.
Starbucks says it's catering to a growing number of customers who want a superior bean.
starbucks, food, coffee, business
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting