One of Silicon Valley's biggest lawsuits in history filed
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The suit accuses the company of making false claims over its acquisition of British software giant Autonomy.
Last month, HP wrote down the value of Autonomy by $8.8 billion citing accounting mistakes. However, the suit says the company misrepresented the original value of the acquisition.
HP says they are reviewing the claim and were not able to comment on it.
hewlett packard, lawsuit, meg whitman, business
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday