One of Silicon Valley's biggest lawsuits in history filed
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The suit accuses the company of making false claims over its acquisition of British software giant Autonomy.
Last month, HP wrote down the value of Autonomy by $8.8 billion citing accounting mistakes. However, the suit says the company misrepresented the original value of the acquisition.
HP says they are reviewing the claim and were not able to comment on it.
hewlett packard, lawsuit, meg whitman, business
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- FEMA to fund removal of trees from East Bay Hills
- Steve Wozniak to give Cal commencement speech
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Italian team calls for better safety for America's Cup
- Grenade found in San Jose garage detonated safely
- Report: Yahoo nearing $1.1B acquisition of Tumblr
- Get Free Stuff: Purse, nail kit, comedy show
- abcnews: Rumor: Beyonce pregnant with 2nd child
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Bay to Breakers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday