One of Silicon Valley's biggest lawsuits in history filed
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The suit accuses the company of making false claims over its acquisition of British software giant Autonomy.
Last month, HP wrote down the value of Autonomy by $8.8 billion citing accounting mistakes. However, the suit says the company misrepresented the original value of the acquisition.
HP says they are reviewing the claim and were not able to comment on it.
hewlett packard, lawsuit, meg whitman, business
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick 2 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion