Report: Smartphone bills $40 higher by 2017
Be forewarned, experts say you can expect to pay a lot more for your smartphone data plan in the coming years.
It seems the speed of 4G will cost you.
Technology company Cisco predicts monthly bills will be about $40 higher by 2017. that's because Americans will be using about eight times more data by then.
The report also predicts connection speeds will be three times faster in 2017.
cisco, study, smartphones, iphone, android, business
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- BART makes no progress on contract talks 9 min ago
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 58 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
18 min ago
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos