Report: Smartphone bills $40 higher by 2017
Be forewarned, experts say you can expect to pay a lot more for your smartphone data plan in the coming years.
It seems the speed of 4G will cost you.
Technology company Cisco predicts monthly bills will be about $40 higher by 2017. that's because Americans will be using about eight times more data by then.
The report also predicts connection speeds will be three times faster in 2017.
cisco, study, smartphones, iphone, android, business
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Best methods for brewing coffee at home
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos