Bay Area companies rank high in paid internships
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey ranks the top 20 companies in the nation hiring paid interns right now and two of them are right here in the Bay Area.
According to a Glassdoor jobs report, Google is at the top of the list. Interns there can earn more than $6,400 a month. Procter and Gamble is number two, followed by Qualcomm. Microsoft, who pays its interns more than $7,000 a month comes in at number three. Nordstrom rounds the top five.
By the way, Santa Clara-based Intel comes in at number eight, paying its interns more than $4,200 a month.
santa clara, google, microsoft, intel, jobs, business
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing 28 min ago
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno...
28 min ago