Bay Area companies rank high in paid internships
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey ranks the top 20 companies in the nation hiring paid interns right now and two of them are right here in the Bay Area.
According to a Glassdoor jobs report, Google is at the top of the list. Interns there can earn more than $6,400 a month. Procter and Gamble is number two, followed by Qualcomm. Microsoft, who pays its interns more than $7,000 a month comes in at number three. Nordstrom rounds the top five.
By the way, Santa Clara-based Intel comes in at number eight, paying its interns more than $4,200 a month.
santa clara, google, microsoft, intel, jobs, business
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 55 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 50 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body