Bay Area companies rank high in paid internships
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey ranks the top 20 companies in the nation hiring paid interns right now and two of them are right here in the Bay Area.
According to a Glassdoor jobs report, Google is at the top of the list. Interns there can earn more than $6,400 a month. Procter and Gamble is number two, followed by Qualcomm. Microsoft, who pays its interns more than $7,000 a month comes in at number three. Nordstrom rounds the top five.
By the way, Santa Clara-based Intel comes in at number eight, paying its interns more than $4,200 a month.
santa clara, google, microsoft, intel, jobs, business
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos