Bay Area companies rank high in paid internships
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey ranks the top 20 companies in the nation hiring paid interns right now and two of them are right here in the Bay Area.
According to a Glassdoor jobs report, Google is at the top of the list. Interns there can earn more than $6,400 a month. Procter and Gamble is number two, followed by Qualcomm. Microsoft, who pays its interns more than $7,000 a month comes in at number three. Nordstrom rounds the top five.
By the way, Santa Clara-based Intel comes in at number eight, paying its interns more than $4,200 a month.
santa clara, google, microsoft, intel, jobs, business
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch 48 min ago
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos