SF had big jump in home prices last year
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco is among the top cities in the nation for soaring home prices.
According to USA Today and 247wallstreet.com, San Francisco had the second biggest jump in home prices last year. Prices jumped more than 14 percent. The median home price is now $717,000.
Phoenix is number one in the nation, as mentioned San Francisco number two, Detroit comes in third, Las Vegas and Minneapolis round out the top five.
housing market, business
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move 19 min ago
- Dixon boy fatally mauled by dog in Union City
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Colma BART station reopened after fatality
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- Woman attacked by girls on Muni Metro train
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe 23 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday