Warren Buffett bumped from Forbes Top 3 richest people
Forbes Magazine says Mexico's Carlos Slim remains the world's richest man, but there's a big change in some of the other top spots.
Slim, a telecommunication magnate tops the list for the fourth year in a row with a net worth of $73 billion.
Bill Gates held on to second place at $67 billion.
Spanish clothier Amancio Ortega moved into the top three with a net worth of $57 billion, pushing Warren Buffett to No. 4. It's the first time Buffett has been out of the top three since 2000.
A record 1,426 people made Forbes' latest annual tally of billionaires, up 16 percent from last year.
warren buffett, business
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 55 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code 57 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting 18 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos