Tesla delays production of its SUV
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Tesla will delay the production of its Model X crossover sports utility Vehicle and instead focus on production of its Model S sedan.
Tesla unveiled the SUV last year and hoped to deliver them early next year. The automobile will now arrive in late 2014.
The Model X will be shaped like the Model S but will feature a large hatchback.
tesla, palo alto, auto industry, business
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos