Tesla delays production of its SUV
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Tesla will delay the production of its Model X crossover sports utility Vehicle and instead focus on production of its Model S sedan.
Tesla unveiled the SUV last year and hoped to deliver them early next year. The automobile will now arrive in late 2014.
The Model X will be shaped like the Model S but will feature a large hatchback.
tesla, palo alto, auto industry, business
- Sheriff: Suspect in Colorado school shooting dead 18 min ago
- Man survives fiery explosion at Hayward home
- EMT killed in fiery crash on I-580 remembered
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions
- Brisk sales raise Mega Millions jackpot to $425M
- Photos: Colorado high school shooting 19 min ago
- Icy roads creating dangerous driving conditions
- Vigils to mark first anniversary of Newtown shooting
- Knife-wielding man arrested for grocery store robbery 52 min ago
- String of water mains break overnight in Millbrae
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Saturday 57 min ago
- roundup: SF stabbing; Water main breaks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday