Charity auction site offers coffee with Apple CEO Tim Cook
CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- How much would you pay to have a cup of coffee with Apple CEO Tim Cook?
The charity auction site Charity Buzz is hosting a listing for a one-on-one meeting with Cook at Apple's Cupertino headquarters.
At one point Wednesday, the highest bid was at $100,000, more than the amount the experience is valued at, which is $50,000.
The winner and a guest will get to sit down with Cook.
Those interested have until May 14 to bid.
Proceeds will benefit the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights.
tim cook, apple, charities, coffee, silicon valley, cupertino, business
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk 35 min ago
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash 59 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die 1 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday