Bloomberg discloses CEO pay ratio
Ever wonder how much more CEOs make compared to the average employee? Bloomberg looked at 250 companies to give you an idea.
Number one on the list is ousted J.C. Penney CEO Ron Johnson who took home more than $53 million. That's nearly 1800 times more than the average employee salary of $29,688.
Michael Jeffries of Abercrombie & Fitch earned more than $48 million, which is 1600 times more than the average employee.
David Simon of Simon Property Group made $137.2 million, nearly 1600 times more than his employees.
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting 3 min ago
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday