Frontier Airlines announces new fees for drinks, bags
Another airline is announcing some new fees for passengers.
Frontier Airlines plans to charge a $25 fee for carry-on bags. But that's only if you pay in advance. If you decide to bring a carry-on at the gate, the fee is $100.
The fee only applies to bags placed in the overhead bin. Small bags that can fit under the seat will still be free.
The airline also plans on charging $2 for soda and coffee. That fee starts July 1.
Frontier says the new carry-on fee will take effect this summer, and it will announce a specific date later.
airline industry, travel, business
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos