Tesla announces charging network expansion
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has revealed more details on a plan to expand its network of supercharging stations across the country.
The new network would allow Tesla electric car owners to drive from LA to New York, just on Tesla's network of fast-charging stations.
Most will be located off at freeway rest stops, so Tesla owners can get a bite to eat while waiting for their cars to charge.
tesla, electric vehicles, loans, alternative energy, bills, business
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday