Photo of Taco Bell employee licking taco shells goes viral
Taco Bell is promising to take swift action after a Facebook photo of an apparent employee licking a stack of taco shells went viral Monday.
Taco Bell, owned by Yum! Brands, says it believes the photo is a prank but is investigating in which store the photo was taken. A press release posted on the company website says the taco shells were in the process of being thrown out after being used for training.
The statement says the taco shells were "absolutely not" served to customers.
food, social media, facebook, taco bell, business
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 54 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
52 min ago
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
3 min ago