Photo of Taco Bell employee licking taco shells goes viral
Taco Bell is promising to take swift action after a Facebook photo of an apparent employee licking a stack of taco shells went viral Monday.
Taco Bell, owned by Yum! Brands, says it believes the photo is a prank but is investigating in which store the photo was taken. A press release posted on the company website says the taco shells were in the process of being thrown out after being used for training.
The statement says the taco shells were "absolutely not" served to customers.
food, social media, facebook, taco bell, business
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes 54 min ago
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi 32 min ago
- Northern California couple has rare triplets 13 min ago
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos