Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer on the auction block
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is on the auction block. Mayer is offering to have lunch with the top bidder on the charity auction site Charitybuzz.
The lunch will take place at Yahoo's Sunnyvale headquarters and the proceeds will benefit the Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School.
The top bid right now is about $57,000. Bidders have until June 27 to place an offer.
Last month, Apple CEO Tim Cook held a similar auction lunch with him went for more than $600,000.
yahoo, marissa mayer, silicon valley, charities, fundraiser, business
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight 13 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat 50 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday