Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer on the auction block
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is on the auction block. Mayer is offering to have lunch with the top bidder on the charity auction site Charitybuzz.
The lunch will take place at Yahoo's Sunnyvale headquarters and the proceeds will benefit the Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School.
The top bid right now is about $57,000. Bidders have until June 27 to place an offer.
Last month, Apple CEO Tim Cook held a similar auction lunch with him went for more than $600,000.
yahoo, marissa mayer, silicon valley, charities, fundraiser, business
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 4 min ago
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 28 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday