Dunkin' Donuts to debut gluten-free options
Dunkin' Donuts will begin offering a first-of-its-kind product.
The coffee and breakfast chain will debut gluten-free options this year for the millions of people who have a gluten allergy or suffer from celiac disease.
Gluten-free cinnamon sugar doughnuts and blueberry muffins are first on the list. They'll be packaged separately to avoid contamination from other foods.
Celiac disease affects about 1 out of every 100 Americans.
diets, food, business
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela 7 min ago
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Bank robbery suspect shot in San Rafael 28 min ago
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing 4 min ago
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday