Starbucks raises prices on popular drinks
You'll want to take some extra change with you if you're heading to Starbucks today.
Starbucks is raising the prices about one-percent on its most popular drinks, including coffees, espressos, lattes and teas. Prices are staying the same for frappuccino and venti and grande brewed coffees. Also today, Starbucks will be posting calorie counts for all of its beverage and food items.
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 33 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
35 min ago