Starbucks raises prices on popular drinks
You'll want to take some extra change with you if you're heading to Starbucks today.
Starbucks is raising the prices about one-percent on its most popular drinks, including coffees, espressos, lattes and teas. Prices are staying the same for frappuccino and venti and grande brewed coffees. Also today, Starbucks will be posting calorie counts for all of its beverage and food items.
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients 40 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance 25 min ago
- Bay Area Rosie the Riveters to meet Joe Biden in DC
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
50 min ago