Facebook's executive chef dies in motorcycle crash
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- A man called an "institution and legend" by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has died.
Josef Desimone, the executive chef of Facebook, was killed in a motorcycle crash Monday morning.
Desimone started with one cafe at Facebook in 2008. He oversaw the opening of dozens of others around the world.
He was 44-years-old.
facebook, menlo park, business
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire