Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer featured in Vogue magazine
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is the focus of a lengthy new article on Vogue magazine's website.
Mayer discussed her work and personal life with the fashion magazine, including being a new mom.
In the article, she talks about her collection of $900 cashmere cardigans and reveals that she and her husband have a scale replica of Palo Alto's Peninsula Creamery diner in their backyard.
The article will be published in the print edition of Vogue out next week.
fashion, silicon valley, yahoo, marissa mayer, business
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 4 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 27 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 29 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 41 min ago
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested 20 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security 9 min ago
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos