Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer featured in Vogue magazine
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is the focus of a lengthy new article on Vogue magazine's website.
Mayer discussed her work and personal life with the fashion magazine, including being a new mom.
In the article, she talks about her collection of $900 cashmere cardigans and reveals that she and her husband have a scale replica of Palo Alto's Peninsula Creamery diner in their backyard.
The article will be published in the print edition of Vogue out next week.
fashion, silicon valley, yahoo, marissa mayer, business
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped 41 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 32 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code 34 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos