Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer featured in Vogue magazine
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is the focus of a lengthy new article on Vogue magazine's website.
Mayer discussed her work and personal life with the fashion magazine, including being a new mom.
In the article, she talks about her collection of $900 cashmere cardigans and reveals that she and her husband have a scale replica of Palo Alto's Peninsula Creamery diner in their backyard.
The article will be published in the print edition of Vogue out next week.
fashion, silicon valley, yahoo, marissa mayer, business
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos