Twitter could file IPO papers this week
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco-based Twitter is expected to file initial public offering papers as early as this week, according to the Wall Street Journal.
That means Twitter stock could begin trading in late October or early November if the offering goes as planned.
Twitter announced earlier this month that it had made a confidential filing with regulators. Its IPO is one of the most anticipated in recent years, but it's expected to be far smaller than Facebook's offering.
Private markets have valued twitter at around $10 billion.
twitter, SEC, IPO, business
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 19 min ago
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults 34 min ago
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 18 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault 52 min ago
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS 44 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills...
44 min ago