Burger King giving away free Satisfries this weekend
There may not be any such thing as a free lunch, but many people might find this snack freebie even better.
Burger King is giving away its new lower-fat fries called Satisfries this weekend.
The fast food chain wants customers to try its new creation, made with a slight change in recipe.
Burger King says a small order of Satisfries clocks in at 270 calories because of a new batter that doesn't absorb as much oil. By comparison, a small order of its regular fries, sans the crinkles, has 350 calories.
You can get Satisfries for free on both Saturday and Sunday during hours when fries are normally sold. No coupons needed.
One value-size order per customer.
food, burger king, diets, business
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 13 min ago
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland 1 min ago
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices 2 min ago
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline 8 min ago
- BART board meets over error in union contract 32 min ago
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list 5 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos