Burger King giving away free Satisfries this weekend
There may not be any such thing as a free lunch, but many people might find this snack freebie even better.
Burger King is giving away its new lower-fat fries called Satisfries this weekend.
The fast food chain wants customers to try its new creation, made with a slight change in recipe.
Burger King says a small order of Satisfries clocks in at 270 calories because of a new batter that doesn't absorb as much oil. By comparison, a small order of its regular fries, sans the crinkles, has 350 calories.
You can get Satisfries for free on both Saturday and Sunday during hours when fries are normally sold. No coupons needed.
One value-size order per customer.
food, burger king, diets, business
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe 15 min ago
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 43 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California! 47 min ago
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
11 min ago