Netflix may soon be available through cable box
Netflix, the popular online video service, could soon be available through your cable box.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the company is in talks with several US cable providers including Comcast to offer its service through an app on their set top boxes.
This deal would be first of its kind with a US cable provider.
The talks are said to be in the early stages and no deal is imminent.
netflix, movies, television, business
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case