UNIQLO opens second store in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A second UNIQLO store is now open for business in San Francisco.
The popular Japanese clothing store opened its new store in the Stonestown Galleria Friday morning.
UNIQLO currently has a mega store in San Francisco's Union Square.
The store is known for its "magic mirror."
It lets customers try on one jacket and electronically change the color to see how it looks.
shopping, retail, business
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos