Target store offering iPad trade-in
If you have an old iPad and want to upgrade to the new iPad Air, Target may have an offer that would interest you.
Target is offering to take any working iPad in exchange for a minimum $200 store credit. The only requirement is that it cannot have a scratched or broken screen.
The store credit can be used on anything but it would knock the price of the iPad Mini down to $99 or $299 for the new iPad Air.
You have from now through Saturday to trade your old iPad in at any Target store.
target, iPad, business
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF 21 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 8 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration...
21 min ago