3 more retailers are victims of cyber security attack
Holiday shoppers are still on edge Monday morning as they wait to hear the names of three stores reportedly hit by hackers over the holiday shopping period.
Sources close to the investigations into the data breaches at Target and Neiman Marcus say the three stores are associated with outlets in malls.
The sources say the techniques used to steal the credit and debit card information were similar to the other breaches.
target, credit cards, hacking, retail, shopping, business
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 1 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges 18 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 31 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
16 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos