3 more retailers are victims of cyber security attack
Holiday shoppers are still on edge Monday morning as they wait to hear the names of three stores reportedly hit by hackers over the holiday shopping period.
Sources close to the investigations into the data breaches at Target and Neiman Marcus say the three stores are associated with outlets in malls.
The sources say the techniques used to steal the credit and debit card information were similar to the other breaches.
target, credit cards, hacking, retail, shopping, business
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday