New lingerie campaign feature air brush-free models
American Eagle is launching a new campaign featuring models of all sizes imperfections and all air brush free. It's part of the retailer's spring intimates campaign called Aerie Real.
What you see is what you get, including real curves, beauty marks, blemishes and tattoos.
American Eagle says its spring collection features all body types with no re-touching to show customers how a bra they like fits on someone with a similar body.
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday