New lingerie campaign feature air brush-free models
American Eagle is launching a new campaign featuring models of all sizes imperfections and all air brush free. It's part of the retailer's spring intimates campaign called Aerie Real.
What you see is what you get, including real curves, beauty marks, blemishes and tattoos.
American Eagle says its spring collection features all body types with no re-touching to show customers how a bra they like fits on someone with a similar body.
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos