Bay Area companies on top 25 list for hiring interns
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you can't find a job, maybe you can land an internship. A new report puts seven Bay Area companies in the top 25 for hiring interns.
Leading the pack is Facebook, making its debut on the list by bumping Google to the number two spot. Both companies have a satisfaction rating of 4.6 on a scale of five.
Intel is number six, with a 4.4 rating. Apple came in ninth place with a rating of 4.3. Yahoo, HP, and Cisco rounded out the top 25.
The survey, conducted by the employment agency Glassdoor, shows 450 Bay Area employers are hiring interns right now. That's the third highest total in the country.
google, facebook, apple, jobs, business
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Sunnyvale's 'Blue Cube' gets torn down 37 min ago
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Crews placing grass at 49ers' Levi's Stadium
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed 49 min ago