Bay Area companies on top 25 list for hiring interns
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you can't find a job, maybe you can land an internship. A new report puts seven Bay Area companies in the top 25 for hiring interns.
Leading the pack is Facebook, making its debut on the list by bumping Google to the number two spot. Both companies have a satisfaction rating of 4.6 on a scale of five.
Intel is number six, with a 4.4 rating. Apple came in ninth place with a rating of 4.3. Yahoo, HP, and Cisco rounded out the top 25.
The survey, conducted by the employment agency Glassdoor, shows 450 Bay Area employers are hiring interns right now. That's the third highest total in the country.
google, facebook, apple, jobs, business
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 33 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Tips for spotting counterfeit bills
24 min ago