Papa John's offers free pizza for Super Bowl promo
When the coin is tossed on Super Bowl Sunday, millions of people will be holding their breath, even those who don't much care who wins.
Papa John's is offering a free large one topping pizza to those who guess correctly on whether the coin lands heads or tails.
You sign up now and then wait till game day.
So that got me thinking is there a work around for this? And yes there is.
Although you are only allowed to vote once, each household can have as many as four voters, and they can be as young as 13.
So a family of four has a pretty good chance of walking away from the Super Bowl with two free pizzas.
super bowl, food, consumer news, michael finney
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested 35 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85 48 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 39 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting...
35 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
39 min ago