Kellogg recalls popular breakfast cereal
Kellogg is recalling a popular cereal. The company is voluntary recalling some of its Special K Red Berries cereal due to possible glass inside the packaging.
Included in the recall is the 11 ounce package with a "best if used before date" of December 2, as well as the 37 ounce and 22 ounce twin packs with a "best if used before date" of November 30.
Officials say if you have a recalled box, take it back to the store or contact Kellogg for a replacement coupon.
There have been no reports of any injuries.
product recalls, consumer news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 22 min ago
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting 21 min ago
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- 7OYS helps woman get refund after misleading ad
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to...
21 min ago