Kellogg recalls popular breakfast cereal
Kellogg is recalling a popular cereal. The company is voluntary recalling some of its Special K Red Berries cereal due to possible glass inside the packaging.
Included in the recall is the 11 ounce package with a "best if used before date" of December 2, as well as the 37 ounce and 22 ounce twin packs with a "best if used before date" of November 30.
Officials say if you have a recalled box, take it back to the store or contact Kellogg for a replacement coupon.
There have been no reports of any injuries.
product recalls, consumer news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 13 min ago
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 53 min ago
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
54 min ago
- Super Bowl 50 party begins in Santa Clara
28 min ago
- Khaled Hosseini releases new book on...
10 min ago