GM recalls Corvettes with roof problems
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- General Motors is recalling 2,200 Chevrolet Corvettes with removable roofs.
The recall affects 2005-2007 models.
Government officials say an adhesive problem may cause the roof to come off, causing damage or injury to other vehicles or people.
So, far no injuries have been reported.
GM is telling customers to go to their local Chevrolet dealer to get a free replacement.
product recalls, general motors, recalls
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF 29 min ago
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire 45 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday