GM recalls Corvettes with roof problems
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- General Motors is recalling 2,200 Chevrolet Corvettes with removable roofs.
The recall affects 2005-2007 models.
Government officials say an adhesive problem may cause the roof to come off, causing damage or injury to other vehicles or people.
So, far no injuries have been reported.
GM is telling customers to go to their local Chevrolet dealer to get a free replacement.
product recalls, general motors, recalls
- Malaysia says jet's disappearance was deliberate
- Woman found dead in Castro Valley home was shot 46 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- Man fatally stuck by Caltrain near Atherton station 20 min ago
- Police arrest woman in connection with shooting
- Crews control one-alarm house fire in Antioch 39 min ago
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos