GM recalls Corvettes with roof problems
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- General Motors is recalling 2,200 Chevrolet Corvettes with removable roofs.
The recall affects 2005-2007 models.
Government officials say an adhesive problem may cause the roof to come off, causing damage or injury to other vehicles or people.
So, far no injuries have been reported.
GM is telling customers to go to their local Chevrolet dealer to get a free replacement.
product recalls, general motors, recalls
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire 43 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station 54 min ago
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery 26 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos