Honda issues recall because of brake fluid leaks
WASHINGTON -- Honda Motor Co. says it plans to recall an undetermined number of vehicles because of brake fluid leaks that could lead to weaker braking power, the same issue that led Toyota Motor Corp. to recall 1.5 million vehicles.
Honda says the recall affects certain 2005-2007 model year Acura RL sedans and Honda Odyssey minivans from the 2005 to early 2007 model year.Honda says it does not immediately know how many vehicles will be covered by the recall. There have been no injuries or accidents tied to the problem. The Japanese automaker says it plans to officially notify the U.S. government of the recall on Thursday.
product recalls, recalls
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case