Honda issues recall because of brake fluid leaks
WASHINGTON -- Honda Motor Co. says it plans to recall an undetermined number of vehicles because of brake fluid leaks that could lead to weaker braking power, the same issue that led Toyota Motor Corp. to recall 1.5 million vehicles.
Honda says the recall affects certain 2005-2007 model year Acura RL sedans and Honda Odyssey minivans from the 2005 to early 2007 model year.Honda says it does not immediately know how many vehicles will be covered by the recall. There have been no injuries or accidents tied to the problem. The Japanese automaker says it plans to officially notify the U.S. government of the recall on Thursday.
product recalls, recalls
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 8 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition 24 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water 45 min ago
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 44 min ago
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music 25 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 4 min ago
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning...
8 min ago
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos