Target recalls step stool after reports of collapse
A step stool that appears prone to collapsing and breaking is being recalled by Target.
The wooden stool is sold as the Circo Step Stool and the Do Your Room step stool.
It was sold between 2007 and 2010, and at least 27 incidents of the stools breaking and collapsing have been reported. Fourteen of the incidents involved children.
Two adults have fractured their wrists and one also injured their hip and pelvis after the stool collapsed.
More details on this recall can be found at CPSC.gov.
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos