Mill Valley company recalls toy cars
MILL VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Mill Valley company is recalling more than 50,000 toy vehicles because of a possible choking hazard.
Green Toys received 10 reports of wheels coming off or loosening from the vehicles that are sold as individual cars and in four-car sets. The company says it is an isolated assembly problem. There are no reports of injuries.
The toys include mini police cars, taxis and ambulances. They and are sold nationwide and in some Bay Area stores, including Whole Foods Market.
product recalls, children, mill valley, recalls
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 38 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
40 min ago