Frseh Express recalling spinach salad packages
If you recently bought a "Fresh Express" spinach salad package, don't eat it. There's a possible health risk.
Fresh Express is voluntarily recalling its 9-ounce spinach packages after a random sample tested positive for salmonella. The recall involves the product code "S299B25" on packages with a use-by date of November 7.
Fresh Express says there are no reports of illnesses. Customers can return the packages to the store for a refund.
- Campbell police seek witnesses in fatal stabbing 34 min ago
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 50 min ago
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning
- Putin declares Crimea 'sovereign and independent' 49 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 59 min ago
- Police search for clues in fatal Concord hit-and-run 57 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos