Richmond company recalls salads sold at Trader Joe's
RICHMOND, Calif. (KGO) -- Glass Onion Catering in Richmond is recalling more than 181,000 pounds of its ready-to-eat salads and sandwich wraps with fully cooked chicken or ham.
The FDA says the products may be contaminated with E. Coli. At least 26 people in three states have become sick.
The products involve several brands including, Trader Joe's Field Fresh Chopped Salad with grilled chicken and Mexicali Salad with Chili Lime Chicken.
The products were produced between September 23 and November 6.
For detailed information from the USDA on the recall, click here.
food, richmond, product recalls, recalls
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 5 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday