Faculty at CSU East Bay on one day strike
The faculty at California State University East Bay are on a one day strike. Professors say they're protesting because students are paying more and getting less.
They're also criticizing CSU's chancellor for policy changes that gives more money to top managers while ignoring the classrooms. At noon, teachers will be rallying at the main entrance of the campus.
CSU, budget cuts, california budget crisis, protest, education
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 17 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 10 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos