In The Classroom
Aldine ISD implements new policies for students
Monday, August 27, 2012
HOUSTON -- The Aldine School District has some new policies for the school year.
It will allow students to carry cell phones on campus. They must be off and tucked away.
Also, Aldine students must wear shirts with collars.
The district says the new policy is designed to enhance student safety.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
in the classroom
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday