In The Classroom
Aldine ISD implements new policies for students
Monday, August 27, 2012
HOUSTON -- The Aldine School District has some new policies for the school year.
It will allow students to carry cell phones on campus. They must be off and tucked away.
Also, Aldine students must wear shirts with collars.
The district says the new policy is designed to enhance student safety.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
in the classroom
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in SF
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect 51 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail 28 min ago
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug 3 min ago
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos