In The Classroom
Aldine ISD implements new policies for students
Monday, August 27, 2012
HOUSTON -- The Aldine School District has some new policies for the school year.
It will allow students to carry cell phones on campus. They must be off and tucked away.
Also, Aldine students must wear shirts with collars.
The district says the new policy is designed to enhance student safety.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
in the classroom
- Palo Alto man detained in NKorea lands at SFO
- Cold snap brings snow, icy conditions to Bay Area 7 min ago
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States 10 min ago
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- 1 dead, 1 injured in gun battle near Lil Scrappy show 57 min ago
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Light snow falls in Santa Cruz Mountains
9 min ago