Stanford tops list of best business schools
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Stanford has topped this year's list of America's best business schools.
The Forbes list looks at how well an MBA degree pays off. On average, Stanford grads entered the school making $80,000, but made an average $221,000 five years after graduating -- the biggest salaries of any school on the list.
Stanford was also the most selective school in the country, accepting only 7 percent of applicants for the class of 2014.
The University of Chicago's Booth School of Business came in second place followed by Harvard.
No other California school made the top ten.
palo alto, stanford university, education
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case