Rep. Nancy Pelosi addresses CCSF situation at Chinatown-North Beach campus
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi spoke about the accreditation situation at City College of San Francisco at the school's Chinatown North Beach campus.
Pelosi delivered remarks about the progress CCSF has made and the vital impact it has on the community. A judge ruled last week the accrediting commission cannot terminate City College's accreditation while current lawsuits are still in the courts.
san francisco city hall, san francisco city college, teachers, unions, tuition, education
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36 35 min ago
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood 1 min ago
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland 14 min ago
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Brother of man killed by drunk driver throws first pitch 48 min ago
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage 35 min ago
- Brentwood police investigate armed robbery spree
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster...
35 min ago