Rep. Nancy Pelosi addresses CCSF situation at Chinatown-North Beach campus
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi spoke about the accreditation situation at City College of San Francisco at the school's Chinatown North Beach campus.
Pelosi delivered remarks about the progress CCSF has made and the vital impact it has on the community. A judge ruled last week the accrediting commission cannot terminate City College's accreditation while current lawsuits are still in the courts.
san francisco city hall, san francisco city college, teachers, unions, tuition, education
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown 56 min ago
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Cause of Mountain View house fire investigated 51 min ago
- High surf advisory issued for Bay Area beaches
- Tyler, the Creator plays sold-out show after jail
- Tax payment scam cost Belmont woman $3,000
- Person stabbed during fight at SF's Dolores Park 11 min ago
- Campaign to save dog in Arizona mauling case 23 min ago
- Two killed by suspected DUI driver in in Santa Rosa 8 min ago
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Final words from jet came after system...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos