Antioch teacher pleads guilty in student-abuse case
ANTIOCH, Calif. (KGO) -- An Antioch school teacher charged with abusing special education students has reached a plea agreement.
Our media partner, the Contra Costa Times, reports: Theresa Allen-Caulboy has pleaded guilty to one felony charge of child abuse and two misdemeanors.
Allen-Caulboy is accused of hitting autistic children in the face and pinning them to the ground.
She'll serve six months in jail, surrender her teaching credential and stay away from Mno Grant Elementary School.
children, lawsuit, autism, teachers, antioch, education
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd 59 min ago
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos