CrossFit: Forging Elite Fitness
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.
CrossFit delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Their specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports, and life reward this kind of fitness and, on average, punish the specialist.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. CrossFit uses the same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don't change programs.
The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree - not kind. CrossFit terrorist hunters, skiers, mountain bike riders and housewives have found their best fitness from the same regimen.
Thousands of athletes worldwide have followed CrossFit workouts posted daily on this site and distinguished themselves in combat, the streets, the ring, stadiums, gyms and homes.
CrossFit also publishes the CrossFit Journal designed to support the CrossFit community detailing the theory, techniques, and practice used by our coaches in our gym, in essence bringing your garage or gym into ours, making you a part of the CrossFit family.
CrossFit offers seminars, trainer certifications, and training and regularly provide consultation services to athletic teams, coaches, and police and military agencies throughout the free world.
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos