Hockenberry on the path to stardom
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A musician named Tim Hockenberry is on the verge of the big time. His sound is probably best described as blue-eyed soul. Hockenberry is playing select Monday and Saturday nights at the Rrazz room of San Francisco's Hotel Nikko. Arts and entertainment reporter Don Sanchez caught up with him there.
Watch the full report in the media player above, or by clicking here.
entertainment, don sanchez
- Police make arrest after officer shot in San Francisco 1 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85 11 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 2 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack 43 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Police make arrest after officer shot in...
1 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
2 min ago