'Dancing' star Steve Wozniak injures foot
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Is there trouble on the dance floor for Steve Wozniak?
According to his official Facebook fan group, The 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant went to Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles after suffering from some foot pain. His partner, professional dancer Karina Smirnoff, was also there for moral support.
Doctors performed an X-ray followed by an MRI that showed the Apple co-founder had a fracture, but the good news is he will continue dancing. The doctors told him he could dance as long as he wears a removable cast and watches his foot.
The Woz told doctors he loves being on 'DWTS' because he really "loves being a part of such a good and important thing."
After he left the hospital in a cast, the Woz and Smirnoff went back for a little practice, and he's hard at work today as well.
The Woz promises his next dance will be "wild and fast and all-over and crazy and fun, just like the first one."
Dancing with the Stars (where to go to vote for Woz)
Woz's official Web site
Signed by Woz (autographed Woz paraphernalia)
Team Woz merchandise
@votewoz -- Follow VoteWoz on Twitter
@GeeksforWoz -- Follow Geek Squad for Woz on Twitter
Join the Vote for Woz on ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' Facebook group
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos